Mi-Anne Chan's Cloud-Filled Eye Look
The perfect look when you need a little sunshine in your life!
Makeup guru Mi-Anne Chan is teaching us how to create a beautiful look using clouds! You can tone it down or play it up depending on the occasion!
Products to get the look:
- ELF Hydrating Camo Concealer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- ELF Putty Eye Primer in White primer
- Shade "Copacabana" from Hip Dot Rio palette
- Shade Gisele from Rio Palette
- Shade Bossa Nova from Rio palette
- Wet n Wild P20 Blending Brush
- Rephr 03 Pencil Brush
- Beauty Super Brow Pomade in White Out
- Apply concealer throughout face
- Apply eyelid primer for longevity
- Apply white eyelid primer to make your pastel shadows pop
- Apply lavender shade (Copacabana) from Hip Dot Rio palette to inner third of the eyelid
- Apply pink shade (Gisele) to outer eyelid
- Apple yellow shade (Bossa Nova) to the crease
- Blend in small, circular motions
- Create clouds with KVD pomade and domed eyeshadow brush
- Apply mascara and rest of makeup
For more from Mi-Anne, check out her Instagram!