Ben and Erin Napier's DIY Vinyl Record Bookends
HGTV's Ben and Erin Napier show you how to transform a boring bookshelf into a fun focal point using old records and some hot water!
- Vinyl records
- A flat-bottomed, heat-resistant container
- Kettle or pot for hot water
- Cutting board
- Place record into container.
- Slowly pour hot water over the bottom of the record. Be very careful working with hot water! The record will slowly start to become moldable/bendable!
- Remove record from water and use a cutting board to shape the soft part of the record into a 90 degree angle.
- Once it cools, place books between two records on your bookshelf to use as bookends!