Tabitha Brown's Vegan Spinach Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Vegan butter
- Fresh spinach roughly chopped
- Vegan cheddar cheese shredded
- Garlic powder
- Spread 2 slices of bread with butter, then sprinkle each with some chopped fresh spinach and a little shredded cheese.
- Top with a generous sprinkle of garlic powder.
- Place one slice of the prepared bread, cheese-side-down, into a preheated skillet and pan fry, moving the piece around in the pan a bit so it won’t stick, until golden brown and crispy.
- Scatter more spinach, cheese and garlic powder over the bread, then top it with the second slice of bread - with the buttered side up.
- Flip the whole sandwich, cover the pan and cook a few minutes until the cheese is melted and the sandwich crusty and golden.
Tabitha Brown teaches Drew how to make a vegan spinach grilled cheese.