@snoopslimes' Halloween Slime
Jay Kang, the teen slime entrepreneur behind @snoopslimes, shares her favorite slime recipe!
- 1 large mixing bowl (to mix glue / baking soda / contact solution)
- 1 spatula (to mix slime)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda in small bowl
- 1 bottle contact solution (with boric acid as slime activator)
- 2 cups Elmer’s school glue in measuring cup
- Orange food coloring
- Yellow and white foam beads or any small charms to add to the slime
In a large bowl pour two cups glue and 1 tablespoon baking soda.
Stir until glue and baking soda are completely mixed together.
Slowly add contact lens solution into the bowl until the slime starts to form. *As the slime starts to activate, add less contact lens solution.*
Once the slime mixture is no longer sticking to the sides of the bowl, take it out of the bowl with your hands.
Knead the slime with your hands until all of the clumps are gone and the slime has the consistency you like. (If the slime is still sticky, add a little more of the contacts lens solution.)
Now that you have your slime, you can start decorating with food coloring and foam beads.
For Halloween slime, add two drops of orange food coloring into the slime and knead the slime more until the color is evenly distribute.
Finally, add yellow and white foam beads.
You are done!