Shirley Temple King Leo Kelly's "Tucci Temple" Drink
The adorable Shirley Temple King, seven-year-old Leo Kelly, shows Stanley Tucci how to make a very unique Shirley Temple using his Italian heritage and love of Italy as his guide!
- 2 cans of flavored San Pellegrino
- 2 small glasses of Italian cherries
- 2 glasses filled with crushed ice
- 2 metal straws
- Garnish (can be mint, pomegranate, oranges, etc.)
1. Start with crushed ice in your glass
2. Then add some San Pellegrino
3. Add some Italian cherries in with the cherry juices
Pro tip: Our Shirley Temple King says you don't want the color too pink or too red; aim for right in the middle!
4. Garnish with whatever you'd like, add your metal straw, and enjoy!