Ross Mathews' "Rossipe" for Football Meatballs
Ross Mathews is in the kitchen to teach you how to make a healthy game-day snack, that's still cute and tasty!
- 1 bag frozen meatballs (beef, turkey or whatever)
- 1 container barbecue sauce
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 bag of shredded lettuce
1. Put meatballs in an oven at 350 degrees with barbecue sauce until heated through.
2. Toss and make sure all the meatballs are covered.
3. Cover a serving dish with shredded lettuce and place the meatballs on it.
4. Then fill a plastic sandwich bag with sour cream, squeezing the sour cream into a corner. Using scissors, cut the very tip of the bag.
5. Using both hands, squeeze the bag and draw football lines on each meatball.