5 minsPrep Time
1 minCook Time
6 minsTotal Time
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 24 Wonton Wrappers Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Egg Egg + 1 yolk
- Nonstick Vegetable Oil Spray
- Powdered Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap.
- Place the wonton wrappers on the work surface.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and brush the edges of the wrappers lightly with egg.
- Spoon one tablespoon of Nutella into the center of the wrappers.
- Fold the wrappers diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrappers to seal.
- Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 90C.
- In the meantime, add enough oil to a heavy large frying pan to reach a depth of 5cm. Heat the oil over medium heat to 180C.
- Working in batches, carefully add the ravioli to the hot oil and cook until they are golden brown, about 45 seconds per side.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the ravioli to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Now, move the cooked ravioli to another baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven.
- Once crunchy, remove them from the oven and let cool on an oven rack.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top. Serve warm.
*The ravioli can be fried 1 day ahead. Cool them completely and refrigerate. Before serving, heat them at 190C for 7 minutes.