Drew Barrymore's Krabby Popcorn!
We take Drew's Movie Nite to Bikini Bottom with recipes inspired by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water!
2 minsPrep Time
10 minsCook Time
12 minsTotal Time
- 2 Cups Corn Kernels
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Old Bay Seasoning (to taste)
- Warm a large pot over high heat. Once hot, add olive oil and butter, stirring so the butter doesn't burn.
- When the oil/butter is hot, add popcorn kernels and stir.
- Once the first kernels start popping, add a lid and slowly shake the pot over the stove.
- Once the pops have slowed, remove from the stove and immediately transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle Old Bay and garlic powder over popcorn, while stirring batch, to evenly distribute.
- For an extra buttery treat, melt 3 tbsp of butter, mix in some more Old Bay and pour over popped corn.