Danny Seo's Yogurt Dough Pizza
Danny Seo's showing you how easy it is to make a healthy pizza dough that can be loaded up with all of your favorite toppings!
10 minsCook Time
- 2 cups self-rising flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt
- YOU PICK pizza toppings of choice
- Combine flour and yogurt on a cutting board or in a bowl. Mix with hands until a shaggy dough forms. (The dough may appear dry and crumbly at first, but it will come together as it’s mixed.)
- Turn the mixture out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until the dough is smooth and slightly elastic, dusting with more flour if necessary.
- Divide the dough in half. Use a rolling pin to roll out into two 10-inch pizzas. Spread out dough on non-stick baking sheets. Top the dough with your choice toppings. Cook until the crust is golden, 8 to 10 minutes, at 450˚F.