Danny Seo's Strawberry Oat Mask
- 1 tablespoon whole oats
- 2 medium-sized strawberries, chopped 1 tablespoon plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons bentonite clay
- Combine whole oats, strawberries, yogurt, and honey in bowl and mash together with a fork or hands until smooth.
- Remove mixture to small bowl and whisk in bentonite clay.
- Apply for 20 minutes and rinse.
This pretty pink facial mask uses the natural acids found in strawberries and yogurt to gently brighten and exfoliate dull dry skin. Soothing oats, moisturizing honey, and a pinch of detoxifying bentonite clay make it ideal for giving your complexion a quick boost.