Danny Seo's Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
If you're looking for a great way to sneak some healthy into your day, Danny Seo is showing us how simple it is to make delicious gummies at home using apple cider vinegar!
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (I used the Marukan brand)
- Mix the gelatin and 1/4 cup water together in a small bowl and let the gelatin “bloom” or expand. It will look crumbly. Add the lemon juice and honey into the gelatin mixture.
- Heat the apple cider vinegar and remaining 1/2 cup water together over low heat. Once the mixture is hot, but not boiling, remove from the heat and mix with the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk until the gelatin dissolves.
- Pour the gummy mixture into molds and refrigerate until they set, 35-40 minutes.