Creamy and Delicious Tuna Noodle Casserole
Drew's in the kitchen showing viewers how to make a retro dish, tuna noodle casserole, that's easy to prep and only has a few ingredients!
5 minsPrep Time
25 minsCook Time
30 minsTotal Time
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 12 ounce can tuna (in water), drained and broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 ounces crispy friend onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine melted butter, breadcrumbs, and crispy fried onions. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to boil. Quickly cook the peas in boiling water, about 45 seconds.
- Remove the peas from the water and set them aside.
- Using the same pot of water, cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat milk in a pot until simmering. Add condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring until just combined and fully incorporated.
- Turn off the heat. Fold in tuna, peas, and noodles. Check for seasoning!
- Transfer the tuna noodle mix into an oven-safe casserole dish and top with butter/breadcrumb/fried onion mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until topping is golden and casserole is bubbling.
Serve and enjoy!