Chef Antonella’s Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley to finish (garnish top)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together, except for the parsley.
- Spray the bottom of your baking pan with pan spray (light coating).
- Place the potatoes on the pan and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir potatoes around for even cook!
- Return back to the oven for about another 15 minutes and cook until potatoes are nice and crispy!
- Finish off with a pinch of more sea salt, and fresh parsley!
(Note: Cook time may vary depending on whether you’re using a convection oven.)