Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie
Drew and Ross Mathews could not get enough of this Cauliflower Blueberry Smoothie from Clean Eating! Trust us, you're going to want to try it for yourself.
3 minsTotal Time
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen organic cauliflower (I but organic, pre washed raw cauliflower florets from Whole Foods Market)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (Try/; Tattle Plant Protein Blend of Whey Protein Isolate)
- 3/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup homemade hemp milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen avocado
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- Blend for 3 minutes on high in your blender.
- Pour into a glass and top with 1 tbsp coconut flakes, 1 tsp pistachios, and 1 tsp cashew butter.