Amy and David Sedaris Family's Greek Spaghetti
45 minsCook Time
- 1 onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (optional)
- 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley & mint
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Brown stick butter
- Sauté 1 chopped onion, 2 garlic crushed cloves, and I chicken bouillon cube (optional).
- Add basil, oregano, 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes, salt and pepper, some parsley and some mint.
- Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes. Add ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for about 15 minutes or so. After you have boiled your spaghetti and drained it, add it to the sauce.
- Brown a stick of butter (be sure not to burn it, so keep your eye on it) and pour the sizzling butter over the sauce and spaghetti, tossing well.
- Serve with feta cheese on the side.