Martha Stewart Shares Her Picks This Holiday Season
They make the perfect gift for any homemaker!
The one and only Martha Stewart is sharing her favorite holiday season picks with us, and we're taking notes because these make the perfect gifts for someone you love!
1. iGOURMET MARTHA STEWART’S CAKE PERFECTION DECORATING TIN ($129.99) Martha and her team hand-picked all her favorite baking essentials that are included in this decorating tin. Both experienced and first-time bakers will be inspired by the edible luster and glitter dust in metallics and pastels, as well as the full rainbow of professional gel colors.
There are also large coconut flakes, vibrant green pistachio kernels and edible dried rose petals to use to decorate. The tin also comes with spatulas, two professional stainless-steel pastry tips, and several professional pastry bags, making it the perfect holiday gift for the baker in your life.
- Features fleece-lined pockets for warmth with Invisible zippers to keep a sleek look, and your belongings secure.
- Quilted horizontal stitching to hold the down fill in place.
- Shell & lining fabric: 100% Nylon with down-proof properties / Fill: Genuine Down fill for warmth
- Features cap sleeve design to keep your shoulders warm
- Design features center-front zipper with special monogrammed logo zipper pull in brushed metal finishing
- Ultra-lightweight, soft and easy to pack away! Care Instructions: Machine washable.
- Sizes S – 3XL
- Colors: Navy, Francesca Black, Yarrow Gold
3. MARTHA STEWART’S CAKE PERFECTION ($28.99) An authoritative, creative collection for anyone looking to make their go-to cakes even better and bolder. Martha Stewart’s Cake Perfection: 100+ Recipes for the Sweet Classic, from Simple to Stunning (Clarkson Potter/Publishers; October 13, 2020; $28.99; hardcover) redefines what cakes can be.
Teaching and inspiring as only she can, Martha Stewart demystifies even the most extraordinary creations with her guidance and tricks for delicious cake perfection. Some Chapter and recipe highlights include:
- SHOW CAKES: German Chocolate Bundt Cake; Raspberry and Chocolate-Hazelnut Crepe Cake; Pistachio Cannoli Cake
- LAYER CAKES: Mint-Chocolate Icebox Cake; Apple Layer Cake; Milk-and-Cookies Cake
- EVERYDAY CAKES: Rhubarb Crumb Cake; Flourless Chocolate Date Cake; Snickerdoodle Crumb Cake
- SHEET CAKES: Semolina Coconut Cake; Strawberry Biscuit Sheet Cake; No-Bake Blueberry Ricotta Cheesecake
- CUPCAKES: Chocolate Pudding Cupcakes; Blueberry Cupcakes; Pull-Apart Vanilla Cupcakes with Berries
- CELEBRATION CAKES: Coffee Caramel Swiss Roll; Coconut Chiffon Cake; Pumpkin Snacking Cake
4. MARTHA STEWART LIVING’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY: The 30th Anniversary December issue of Martha Stewart Living hit newsstands on Thursday, December 12th and features fresh new ideas to get into the holiday spirit, as well as a look back at Martha Stewart Living’s start, its most iconic moments over the last three decades, editors’ all-time favorite recipes from the archives and some of its most popular magazine covers.
In the issue, renowned chefs, tastemakers and friends pay tribute to Martha by sharing their favorite memories, learnings, and insights on what they admire most including Ralph Lauren, Jose Andres, Daniel Boulud, Questlove and more.