Celebrate National Cookbook Month with Some of Our Favorite Cookbooks!
It's no secret that Drew's a reallyyyy big fan of cookbooks!
Here at The Drew Barrymore Show, we LOVE all things cooking and especially when they're from cookbooks! Just like a regular book club, at Drew's Cookbook Club, we dive deep into the fascinating works of some of the biggest culinary greats, like when Drew cooked with Giada De Laurentiis from her latest cookbook or when Drew chatted with Jamie Oliver about his new book, 7 Ways: Easy Ideas for Every Day of the Week!
So to celebrate National Cookbook Month, we're rounding up some of our favorite cookbooks that you should check out, including Drew's own!
- “Rebel Homemaker” by Drew Barrymore and Pilar Valdes: https://amzn.to/3oh1cC6
- “Let’s Do Dinner” by Antoni Porowski: https://amzn.to/3u0YKAv
- “Sababa” by Adeena Sussman: https://amzn.to/2ZGkEhh
- “F*ck It, I’ll Start Tomorrow: A True Story” by Action Bronson: https://amzn.to/3EXfb5L
- “Mixtape Potluck” by Questlove: https://amzn.to/2YbBxzP
- “Eat Better, Feel Better” by Giada De Laurentiis: https://amzn.to/3APZcUP
- “Modern Comfort Food” by Ina Garten: https://amzn.to/3kQaLWw
- “LaBelle Cuisine: Recipes to Sing About” by Patti Labelle: https://amzn.to/3F07lIt
- “7 Ways: Easy Ideas for Every Day of the Week” by Jamie Oliver: https://amzn.to/3kLRqFE
- “Toscana in Bocca” by Grazietta Butazzi: https://amzn.to/3zQKlYT
- “Venice: Four Seasons of Home Cooking” by Russell Norman: https://amzn.to/3zNujPl
- “Hawksmoor: Restaurants & Recipes” by Huw Gott & Will Beckett: https://amzn.to/3umv01a
- “The Nom Wah Cookbook” by Wilson Tang: https://amzn.to/2Y6RMyc
- “Bread Is Gold” by Massimo Bottura: https://amzn.to/3kOAK0v
- “The Food of a Younger Land” by Mark Kurlansky: https://amzn.to/3ui2I7M
- “Vegetables Unleashed” by Jose Andres: https://amzn.to/3uj9wlD
- “Living Lively” by Haile Thomas: https://amzn.to/2XTL9if
- “The Flavor Bible” by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg: https://amzn.to/3AQrUVs
- “Cook This Book” by Molly Baz: https://amzn.to/3ARZ6fl